Job Title: Marketing Manager-Tactical/Outbound Programs (Biological Resources, Standards & Controls for Life Science/Biotech/Diagnostics/R&D)
Location: VA or [commuting distance] from DC/MD and environs
Relocation Package Available
Company is a dynamic and uniquely valuable resource to its end-users, holding key ISO accreditations and certifications, focusing on the acquisition, authentication, production and development of Standard Reference microorganisms, cell lines (human and plant), cloned genes, viruses and more, for verifying the research activities for: Pharma, Biotech, Diagnostic companies, Academia, Food Industry, Agriculture, et. al. or for incorporation of these materials into other companies finished products.
They are seeking an experienced, successful marketing professional to create, execute and manage all the activities surrounding a top down/outbound Marketing Plan.
Will lead the development and implementation of a tactical plan, utilizing a 'partnering' approach with key Diagnostic companies and Pharma clients, for growing the portfolio for their biological resources, standards and controls.
- Develops and executes global marketing strategies and programs
- Work with product management to develop and implement the "Value Proposition" of the portfolio
- Act in a [consultative selling role] to present Company capabilities to major potential customers
- Develops insight into customer needs and position against competitive landscape
- Recommends new products, systems and services to the Business Team as part of revenue growth tactics and strategies
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum B.S. Life Sci. discipline; an advanced degree is preferred; MBA is a plus
- Minimum 6-8+ years in a Life Sci. commercial role with 3 years having been in Marketing (Tactical/Outbound) and/or Sales
- Strong ability to apply technical knowledge towards creating highly effective marketing and selling solutions
- Ability to translate Customer insights into Tactical marketing plans
- Demonstrate solid leadership skills and ability to gain consensus and influence process