Job Title: Associate Director Corp Accts
Complex Services (related to Transgenic Models)
Preferred Residency: NYC and environs, No.NJ, Westchester Cty.,NY
Well-known, highly respected and renowned provider of best-in-class products and services utilized for advancing basic and medical research directed to elucidating and creating treatments and cures for a broad range of the most challenging disease states, seeking an experienced, proven and talented Sr. BDM/Director who will drive the sales initiatives of their highly complex services to key Commercial and Academic customers conducting drug discovery and biomedical research.
This outstanding company has a tenured reputation for offering the scientific and medical communities some of the best tools and solutions always partnering with these customers, and will hire an individual for this Key role who will meet the following criteria.
- Serve as the focal point for Key Accounts that are high value targets for the Company, providing expertise as to collaborations/projects and utilization of their specialized services
- Work closely with internal teams, specifically Business Unit Mgrs., Business/Opportunity Development and Marketing
- Ability to support and mentor field-based sales team in order to help expand customer base and build loyalty and promote brand recognition throughout the region
- Represent the Company and the VOC for internal development activities
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum BS in a Life/Animal Science discipline; MS, MBA or PhD is highly preferred
- Proven ability to create, implement and evaluate intricate plans and programs
- Proven, highly skilled decision maker who works well under pressure of deadlines and financial outcomes
- Demonstrate advanced, dynamic interpersonal skills necessary for building business relationships across a very diverse customer portfolio.