Job Title: Sr. Sales Account Manager - Molecular Biology Instrumentation and Consumables
Territory: San Francisco Bay Area
The Company is a Global provider of high-performance tools, instruments, services and consumables to the biotech, Pharma/BioIndustrial, discovery and diagnostic marketplaces, for Genomics and Proteomics detection and analysis.
Requirements and Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years of sales experience is highly preferred
- Quantified successes and demonstrating aptitude for their market niche
- Minimum B.S in a relevant Life Science
- Consultative Selling skills are highly preferred
- Must have knowledge of target and Key players across the matrix of the customer base
- Current experience with high-performance reagent/instrument sales is required
- Excellent, proven technical presentation and communication skills
Key Words: Molecular Biology, Genomics, Biomarkers, ImmunoAssays, Instruments, Multiplexing, Array Technologies, Pre-Clinical, Proteomics etc.