Job Title: Senior Product Mgr. - Specialized Software: Analysis of Genomic Based Diseases
A truly unique opportunity to join a company with a dynamic, collaborative environment and focus on developing products to assist researchers, physicians and biotech companies to rethink the analysis of complex, massive Genomics data to expedite better diagnoses and ‘cures’ for oncology and other diseases by solving problems in: data visualization, workflow management and bioinformatics, etc. They are seeking a measurably talented individual for Sr. Product Manager, who will meet the key criteria for success in the role.
- Document product requirements for engineers, and champion a user-centric approach to product design and definition
- Demonstrate familiarity with data-driven approaches to setting and measuring product success criteria
- Ability to communicate and work closely with the CTO an amazingly talented engineering team
- Influence process across a range of stakeholders and build a top product strategy
Requirements and Experience:
- BS (or advanced degree) Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- Critical: Previous Product Management and/or Product Owner experience, preferably on an Agile team, working with Genomics, Bioinformatics, Big Data sets, etc.