Job Title: Regional Account Representative
- Company is a well-known and renowned provider of products and services utilized for advancing basic and medical research, directed to elucidating and creating treatments and cures for a broad range of the most challenging disease states.
Requirements and Experience:
- Serve as the focal point for customer information, providing expertise as to utilization of their mouse model and relevant services
- Lead the territory effort to identify new customer targets and maintain current status with existing clients
- Ability to lead and support customer efforts in order to build loyalty and promote brand recognition in the region
- Demonstrate the skills for the true consultative/collaborative sales approach
- Must have a Scientific background. Minimum B.S. Degree and/or Research/Sales experience in: Genetics, Immunology, Biology, Reproductive Services, Oncology or other relevant discipline[s].
- Proven sales track record of success in a relevant scientific market
- Excellent, proven interpersonal, verbal and leadership skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to work in a highly matrixed and diversified environment
- Knowledge of mouse model, mouse genetics is a plus